Hashtag Jungle's super special Ready-to-DIY Hair Mask made with Hair-Loving Properties of 3 ingredients: Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Bhringraj and Methi (Fenugreek Seeds).
Amla: Powerhouse of nutrients, excellent source of Vitamin C - Amla is a natural Antioxidant, which means that it protects you against the harmful effects of free radicals. It helps in slowing down the ageing process and is needed for collagen production hence keeping your skin, hair healthy and supports the immune system.
Bhringraj: Bhringraj contains, among other things, active ingredients that make the hair follicles stronger. but that’s not all! Bhringraj benefits also include active ingredients that help in bringing to life the dormant hair follicles and encourage added hair growth.
Methi: A storehouse of effective minerals, Fenugreek seeds are high in protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning.
✓ Enhances Hair Color & Shine
✓ Prevents Premature Greying
✓ Adds Shine And Soft Texture
✓ Improves Hair Volume
✓ Deep Conditions Hair Strands
✓ Fixes Dull, Dry & Dehydrated Hair
Suitable for all hair & scalp types:
Oily, Dry, Normal, Curly, Colored, Chemically treated, Henna treated hair.
There are 3 sachets inside Jungle's 100% Recyclable Pouch:
Sachet 1: Organic Sun-dried & Powdered Amla (35 gms)
Sachet 2: Organic Sun-dried & Powdered Maha Bhringraj (35 gms)
Sachet 3: Organic Sun-dried & Powdered Methi Seeds (35 gms)
How to Use:
Step 1: [Important] Brush & Detangle your Hair properly.
Step 2: In a bowl, Mix 1-2 tsp. of Jungle's Amla Powder, 1-2 tsp. of Jungle's Maha Bhringraj Powder and 1-2 tsp. of Jungle's Methi Seeds Powder.
Step 3: Pick an add-on of your choice: (Water/ Curd/ Honey/ Eggs/ any Carrier Oil). Mix them well.
Step 4: Start with application on full scalp and then go all the way to the hair strands and ends. Keep the mask on for 30mins to 1hr for nutrients to be absorbed.
Step 5: Finally wash off and pat dry. Recommended to use 1-2 times a week.
Points to Follow:
All Jungle Products are 100% free from Chemicals, Sulphates, Silicones, Fillers, Water & Preservatives.
FSSAI-Approved - Made from Food-Grade Ingredients
Can be used without any worry of side-effects.
Can be mixed with any ingredient.
Pack meant for 2-4 Uses*
Use within 12 months of Mfg. Date
Store airtight. Refrigerate the preparation for reuse, especially during summers..
Total Order value above ₹300: FREE Delivery
Total Order value below ₹300: Shipping fee of ₹30
COD available at ₹15 COD charges
Manufactured By: Natural Herbal Rajasthan (India)
Marketed By: Jungle Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited Karnataka (India)
MRP & Manufactured Date: Present on the Backside of the Product
Expiry Date: Present on the Backside of the Product
Net Wt.: 110 gms
Other Market Products are made with only about 5% of Real Ingredients and the rest 95% are comprised of unnecessary Chemicals, Synthetics, Water, preservatives & Fillers. Whereas, Jungle Products are 100% Organic with ZERO CLUTTER (Chemicals, Fillers, Water, Synthetics,...)
When you buy Market Products, you have no control over how the product is made. It can never perfectly fit your personal preferences. That's why it's so hard to find the perfect product for you. The only way to have your ideal product is by making it yourself and tweaking it until perfection. Just like your morning coffee at home.
Most store-bought products are filled with 95% Junk Ingredients. For example, Synthetic Fragrance(s) make your product smell nice but it's incredibly drying and potentially irritating if you have a sensitive scalp. With DIY products you get to choose if those characteristics are worth sacrificing the health of your Hair/Skin. Jungle is bringing back the culture of DIY: Making it easy, affordable & fun!!
Why choose #Jungle
Best..loving it..just want say quantity is little less and please increase the quantity and hoping for more good discounts 😅